Bring Your Family, Friends, Class, Church or Group on Thursday, May 11, 2017!
- Even though the May 11 March for Life is a work and school day, make this a priority in your life - book the afternoon off and attend!
- Consider coming to the other events in the March for Life Week
Support Our Mission Financially!
- Consider financially supporting the Alberta March for Life.
- Consider sharing some of your abundance with Pregnancy Care groups or similar ministries (they welcome gently used baby items as well).
- Consider directly supporting a mother or family who chose to have their child - even if the support is encouragement, babysitting or other acts of charity.
- Consider volunteering for one of many Pro-Life groups out of gratitude for Life.
- Consider making a Mothers Day gift to the cause of pro-life as a message of your gratitude to your own Mother.
- Tell others about the March for Life and other ways they can express their care and opposition to this injustice
- Contact your Member of Parliament regarding the need for a law and your Member of the Alberta Legislative Assembly to stop the funding of abortions
- Make this injustice a matter of your daily conversations with others, as you would raise any other tragedy in the news.
- Ask God for the boldness to speak up about this life and death issue and for the grace to share the truth in love.
- Pray for our own hearts to marvel at the miracle and gift of Life and how precious it is!
- Pray as a family for the protection of the unborn and for those struggling with the decision to keep their baby!
- Pray as a Church. Encourage your Church Leaders to include the protection of the unborn in regular times of prayer!
- Pray for the 40 Days for Life campaign in Edmonton and hundreds of other cities.
- Consider joining the 24x7 Life Prayer Wall
- Prayerfully Participate in the Life Chain each October along with 100's of Cities across North America
- If you can not attend the March, please pray specifically for God's favor, protection and lives to be impacted on Thursday.
- Pray, Pray.Pray...'the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective' (James 5:16)
- Learn the truth about the impact of abortion and it's devastation on women, the unborn and our society.
- Read one of many powerful books by pro-life authors on how to respond to the illogical arguments of the pro-abortion movement.
- Check out the rest of this website and many others (for example: LifeSiteNews or Pro-Life in Canada); that document the medical and societal impacts of abortion.
- Find out the options available to those considering abortion so that you can refer them to those who care and will accurately inform them of their options.